Are you a talented leader? Do you want to continue growing, learning and cultivating your skills in a team-based, interactive environment? Come introduce yourself to us!
We are a tight group of dedicated professionals whose goal is to help our clients' businesses grow. If you understand and believe in our philosophy that the better we take care of our clients, the more successful our company will become, then you are the type of person we want to talk to.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Senior Web Designer
A Senior Web Designer occupies a high-level creative position in our company. He or she is expected to be able to take full creative and production responsibility for any project.
Education: BA degree in graphic design required or equivalent experience.
Location: Bradenton or St. Pete office; training will take place in Bradenton office.
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- PC/Windows proficient
- Advanced ability in Creative Tools: Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge of XHTML/HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with design and development of responsive and mobile websites
- Ability to build cross-browser friendly sites including adjusting for incompatibilities
- Outstanding creativity
- Analytic thinking
- Great organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid communication skills, customer service and a team attitude
- Ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining his or her responsibilities as appropriate
- Database and server administration
- ASP.Net and/or PHP
- Animation and/or video editing
Secondary responsibilities: Builds minor programming code; configures server settings and MS SQL/MySQL databases; performs advanced website maintenance and upgrades; researches new technology and design practices; selects and monitors outside vendors; helps train Designers and Junior Designers; evaluates and recommends new procedures and equipment.
Salary: Negotiable (based on experience)
Benefits: Paid vacation, paid holidays, insurance, flexible hours, and retirement plan.
Email your Résumé and Portfolio to Webtivity
Additional Tags: web design job, website development, graphic designer, Sarasota web design