New clients often tell us they selected our company for their project because we have a clear process in place and are able to commit to a timeline for their project.
An overview of the process you can expect for your project:
- Proposal/project scope finalization
- Content acquisition or copywriting interview
- Initial creative meeting to discuss design requirements/concepts
- Identity/ logo design (if required)
- Template Design
- Client review (Template revisions/approval)
- Website development/content layout/internal Alpha testing
- Client review (layout revisions/approval)
- Cooperative Beta testing
- Client training (if needed)
- Launch preparation and coordination with client
- Internet marketing plan launched
It is most helpful for the Webtivity team to have your website content (text and pictures) prior to beginning design/development of your website. Design decisions are made based on the amount and type of content you supply, and therefore we can be much more effective for you if these materials are procured at the beginning of the process.
Learn more about copywriting for the web.
Customer Support System
Webtivity Design Solutions utilizes a web-based Customer Support System so our customers can transmit materials and requests directly to our team throughout our relationship. The system is utilized for your initial project and also after launch so you can communicate requests and changes using the monthly support time you receive bundled with your Support Plan. And of course if you need to call us, we also answer our phones, which is definitely not the norm in our industry.