If you missed The Grand Central District‘s Holiday Mixer, below are the tips we presented to help market your business during the holiday season:
Light Up the District!
We’re encouraging all businesses to keep their lights on through the month of December.
- This helps unify district by displaying all of the storefronts.
- Promotes your business and it’s offerings when you’re closed.
- Keeping your business lit, deters sketchy activity and makes any mischief visible.
Holiday Open House
If you haven’t already, schedule a holiday open-house at your business.
- Retailers, if budget permits, offer finger food and wine.
- If budget doesn’t permit, try co-opping with local bars and restaurants.
- Get rid of unwanted merch by offering grab bags with surprise goodies.
- Hide a couple “big deal” presents like store gift cards in the grab bags.
- Bundle items into a gift set for a special promotion.
- Restaurants, promote your space as a holiday party venue.
- Offer a private area of the restaurant or bar, or again, pair up with local retailers that might be hosting their own event.
- Offer samplings of your house wine and pass out coupons to lure them back to your space.
- Put your customers in the mood to buy!
- Decorate your store or office window.
- Remind your clients that anything can be a gift!
- Put bows on larger items.
- Make gift cards for your services.
- Remember to utilize your social media.
- Dress up your cover photo on Facebook.
- “Holidize” your logo by putting jingle bells around it or a santa hat on it.
- Boost your posts and remind customers you’re there!
- Set out a guestbook and email your customers special offers or holiday tips and tricks.
If you’d like a free consultation on how to better market your business during the holidays, please contact us at Webtivity Marketing & Design.