In order to determine how much work is needed to get your website ranked we must first analyze your website, your competitors' websites, and perform keyword analysis. Using this information we can determine how much work will be required to get your website ranked. We use industry leading software to analyze your website, perform competitive analysis, and competitor reconnaissance.
Some primary factors that determine the cost of your campaign are:
- the age of your domain and website
- the quality of your website foundation
- your geographic targets (local, regional, national, or international)
- the competitiveness of your target keywords
- the sophistication of your competitors' campaigns
What Do I Get?
The following components are measured using leading online and purchased software applications to determine campaign effectiveness and measure campaign goals. Before starting your campaign, we will perform research to show you what your competitors are doing for their SEO campaigns, and how much work needs to be done to position you ahead of them.
As part of your campaign, we will perform an initial setup to bring your website up to current search engine standards, continually make adjustments to your website as we monitor how the search engines are reacting to your campaign, and link-building services.
Learn more about Search Engine Optimization tactics.
Campaign Reporting and Strategy Meetings
Monitoring your campaign and making recommendations based on the data collected each month is an extremely important part of maintaining an optimal campaign.
As part of your campaign you will receive the following:
- Initial Report:
- keyword research
- market/competitive research
- Monthly Reporting:
- search engine results
- traffic statistics
- Competition Report:
- overall campaign analysis and recommendations
- Strategic Planning Sessions:
- monthly face-to-face or telephonic session to review your campaign, make recommendations, and answer your questions