September 23rd, 2019 by Meredith
Webtivity Marketing & Designs is excited to announce that we are a proud sponsor of Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce’s upcoming Learn@Lunch “How to Use Storytelling to Promote Your Brand Across Social Media” taking place this Thursday, September 26th at the Holiday Inn Harbourside Hotel & Suites at 401 Second Street, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785. The event runs from 11:30am to 1:00pm and is $15.00 for Chamber Members, and $20.00 for non-members.
This Learn@Lunch will help to teach attendees how to use storytelling to promote their brands across social media. While enjoying lunch, there will be a discussion about how businesses should focus on knowing their audience, as well as how to create great content so they can become good storytellers on their different social media platforms; especially on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. There will be different examples of stories and content which have been used in social media and have resonated with the audience here in the St. Petersburg and Pinellas County markets.
Speaking at the Learn@Lunch is Matthew Cimitile, the Communications Officer for the University of South Florida St. Petersburg (USFSP). Matthew reports and writes news and events for USFSP print, online and social media platforms. He also serves as their contact person for media requests, and assists in crisis communication.
For more information, or to register for the Learn@Lunch, click here.
August 19th, 2019 by Meredith
Driving traffic to your website is the goal of any successful SEO campaign, while there aren’t any real secrets, there are some essential elements to a successful SEO campaign. Here are some helpful tips to get you there.
- Who is your target audience? If you don’t know who you are targeting, you can’t position your campaign for success. So the first step in a successful campaign is determining your target audience.
- Most people today are shopping on the go, therefore they are using mobile devices. Your campaign must be mobile friendly and be using voice search terms which lead to mobile friendly pages on your website. Reaching people where they are at will be difficult if your site and campaign aren’t optimized for mobile.
- Keyword optimization is important when you’re trying to target specific audiences. Use target keywords, and phrases which will help people find your relevant information. Keyword research is an important tool to use prior to launching any campaign.
- Optimize meta titles, and meta descriptions to the relevant content of each page of your website, complete with the target keywords of that page. This is important as the meta title is what is displayed in the SERP.
- One of the best tactics to get search engines to recognize and reward your website is with fresh content. The easiest way to add content to your site is with blogs. Be sure blogs are optimized for SEO, and shared on social media sites for optimum reach.
- A good link building strategy is an important part of any successful SEO campaign. This is how your website can reach a larger audience. Having a good number of backlinks helps to bring new traffic, as well as brand authority to your website.
- As your online presence grows, it is very important to respond to reviews, both the good and the bad. This will not only help your reputation, but help increase your online ranking. Customers can offer you the best, free advertising in the world.
- Social media is a great platform to help convey your message and passions to potential and existing customers. It’s free, make sure you’re utilizing it.
- If you’re putting all this work and effort into SEO, make sure you’re making use of the reports and analytics that are available. You want to see the success of your campaigns, and see where you can improve.
No matter how great your website looks, if it isn’t well positioned in search engines, it won’t attract customers. Learn more about the SEO Campaigns Webtivity Designs offers in the Bradenton and St. Petersburg Florida areas.