Having an effective Facebook presence means we must first devise a campaign strategy. Your plan can be as simple as having an initial presence, or as complex as rolling out a creative, interactive campaign for your customers. Either way we need to begin the two-way conversation between you and your customers. Once we determine the type of campaign that is appropriate for your company, we will set up your account, customize it with your branding and launch your campaign.
Some primary factors that determine the cost of your campaign are
- The amount of customization to your Facebook page
- The number of posts per week
- The amount of content we create for you
- Whether we run an ad campaign for you
What Do I Get?
The following components are measured using the tools provided by Facebook to determine campaign effectiveness and measure campaign goals. Before developing a strategy for your campaign, we first must work with you to understand your target audience and what type of campaign they may respond.
Campaign Reporting and Strategy Meetings
Any marketing campaign must provide measurable results. The success of your Facebook social media campaign can be measured in a number of ways. The number of fans, the number of interactions on your page, the number of mentions online and the number of people who respond to a Facebook offer are but a few ways your campaign can be measured.
Included in a Facebook social media campaign
- Market/competitive research
- Strategy recommendations
- Ad budget (if applicable)
- Competition report
- Campaign effectiveness report
- Goal conversion statistics
- Overall campaign analysis and recommendations
Strategic Planning Sessions:
- Monthly face-to-face or telephonic session to review your campaign, make recommendations, and answer your questions