What does it mean to activate your customer? It means getting them motivated to make the next step in the customer life cycle. This could mean visiting your website, clicking on an ad, sharing a social media post, and hopefully making a purchase. To activate your customer with content, you need to make them feel attached to your brand, your business. How do you do that?
- Create content that resonates with your customer. To do that you need to know who you’re trying to reach.
- Know what your customers biggest problems are, and be the one that can solve them.
- Know not only your customers biggest fears but also their biggest dreams! Let them know you can conquer them both!
- Show your customers that you’re different from the competition. Show them what makes your business unique.
- Why would choosing your company create a new opportunity for them?
- What makes you the best option? Are you the most efficient? Are you the fastest? Are you the least expensive in town? Are you the closest to them?
- Give them proof of what makes YOU the best option. Keep showing them why.
In the digital age, there are so many opportunities to activate your customers with content. Content can be created through blogging, social media, videos, pictures. And these are ways to activate your customers:
- How to videos
- Tips and tricks
- Case Studies
Each customer is different, and each one has a problem that needs solving. By creating all of this content, not only are you activating your customer, but creative content resonates with consumers, so implementing these tips should improve your marketing strategy and help to out perform your competitors.
Your company’s branding and marketing strategies must span consistently across all media channels—and be designed to drive traffic back to your website. Contact Webtivity Marketing & Design to schedule a consultation.